Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... just picked up a new 6s about a week ago and am really liking it. Its a blue 5-door ’06 with tan leather (that I had added). Its looking like it will be a nice step up from the previous wheels (’99 vw passat).

Also, while I’ve got your attention, I wanted to say Thank You! to everyone on this board as well. I “lurked” here for awhile while car shopping and your input helped on the decision. Plus, now that I’ve taken delivery I’ve found several topics that have already been posted on (mods & repairs) which helped a lot.

Anyhow, hopefully I’ll be here for a good many years and can even help some of you.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Just ask questions, people will say search but hey, sometimes the stupid question is better than not knowing about your car at all....behold a dynasty in front of your computer screen....were not just a club, but a Mazda6 mafia....lol....in a good way that is....

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the club. This IS a great place to get a ton of info on the 6. The only thing lacking is its ability to come up with money for mods! Anyway, enjoy and share. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
... thanks for the big welcome too. I'm familiar with some of the ups and downs of bulletin boards from owning the vw, only there it was less of a dynasty, club or mafia ... more of a support group.
:D

The ideas for mods have already started. Even though I didn't buy it with that aim, I decided to do the front blinking side-markers as soon as I noticed they didn't blink ... then I found the tail light brake mod when reading about the side markers ... then ...
You can see the pattern.

Really nice car though, even stock. That combination of good performance, reliability and a hatchback especially are pretty much unbeatable even independant of price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts