Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow M6 owners and operators! I purchased a new Mazda6 almost a month ago and am finally getting around to placing my first post here. The only pimping I've done is to get the windows tinted to the tune of $160--does that sound reasonable? I'm on my fourth Mazda and fell in love first with my '79 626, then with my '88 MX-6. This one is an auto because I don't find shifting in city driving to be much fun. I'm located in the Lincoln, Nebraska area (yep I'm a Husker fan too). I hope to learn things that can't be had from the owner's manual and to hear other owner concerns and raves.

Cheers,

Vice_Magnet

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
glad you're here. i paid $155 to have my MS6 tinted to 35%. i shopped around, the prices varied from $130-180. i had previously good experience with the shop that did the work. i've found that if you always buy on price you will frequently be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on a great purchase. Start spending and post pix! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome to the club Vice, even though you are a Husker fan ;)

And we need pics! It's an unwritten rule of a first post.

·
Registered
150 Posts
So many Big XII'ers in here! *cough* go cyclones *cough*

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
By request, here are a few pictures. I haven't gone over to CarDomain.com yet, it seems like that is a preferred place to host pics (is it?).

It is a rainy day (hell, WEEKEND for that matter) in the Plains states, so bear with the quality of the pics.

Oh, and, despite the fact that I have a white car, Go Big Red!

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
That is about how much I paid for tint too. That was one of the first things I did. Not sure why mazda does not have tint as an option like most car companys.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My Garage has a couple of different pics on it. Does anyone else have issues with clicking on the thumbnails of other Garage pictures and getting a bunch of numbers and letters instead of a larger size picture?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
My Garage has a couple of different pics on it. Does anyone else have issues with clicking on the thumbnails of other Garage pictures and getting a bunch of numbers and letters instead of a larger size picture?
[/b]
Yup...it's been going on for a while. It's being worked on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
15 Participants
Clone
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing