Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the site :D Tell everyone a little about yourself and your business.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the site :D Tell everyone a little about yourself and your business.
[/b]
certainly! thanks for the warm welcome!

We're going into our third year of business catering solely to the Mazda aftermarket and our participation here is aimed at better serving the Mazda6 community. We'll be releasing some exciting Mazdaspeed6 upgrades very shortly and already carry an array of products for both the Mazda6 and Mazdaspeed6. We're an authorized Mazda and Mazdaspeed dealer as well so we have access to OEM parts and factory performance upgrades.

We currently offer what we feel is the best true standalone solution for the Mazda6 with the Microtech LT10s. On automatic transmission equipped 2.3 liter engine vehicles we showed gains of 14whp with absolutely zero, zip, no other modifications done and only a very basic tune. For the money this is one of the best horsepower to dollar ratio modifications you can buy for the 6. With a good tune and supporting modifications this system will provide the end user with dramatic gains over stock.

We carry a full line of Progress Suspension, Racing Beat, Koni, Turbo Kits, Forged Internals and are always looking to expand our line up at your suggestions. Drop us a line and let us know what you think!

thank you
Ken M

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Fantastic stuff you have for the 6. When I finish my show part of my car, I'm going to be purchasing quite a lot of stuff for "go" from you. I'm drooling over that engine management.

Welcome!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have done a lot of business with Ken during my Protege days and I can honestly say that he will be an asset to the community here.

Welcome Ken.
[/b]
thank you Jared

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just would like to add myself to this post and say that I myself am an AV REP for ken which he will be getting in contact with the Admins about getting my status updated on these forums! I look forward to working with many of you and expanding the aftermarket for the 6 and ms6

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Welcome Ken You have my support as always..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts