Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I'm new here and tried searching...

It seems that both my Driver and Passenger seats heat up (get nice and hot) but then the HOT feeling goes away and the seat returns to normal.

I just wanted to see if this is normal or if anyone has an opinion on this. I want my seats to stay hot!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a different problem. My passenger seat heats up fine, and the light comes on. On the other hand, my driver's seat will not heat up nor does the light come on. I have checked the fuses, but are there separate fuses for each seat. I did find two wires under my seat (the one not working) that are not plugged into anything. One is a small black wire harness with 2 wires going to it. The other is a yellow harness with multiple wires. Unfortunately, I could not find a harness to hook either of them in to. Any ideas?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the same issue with my drivers seat. Passenger works fine. I think the heating element is shot. Both switches light up. Atleast my wife's ass will be warm....LOL

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sorry I'm new here and tried searching...

It seems that both my Driver and Passenger seats heat up (get nice and hot) but then the HOT feeling goes away and the seat returns to normal.

I just wanted to see if this is normal or if anyone has an opinion on this. I want my seats to stay hot!

They have a built in Thermo so it won't cook your ass. At least both of yours work :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts