Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me exactly what bulbs are required (part #) to change them all in the headlight assembly. Including headlights, turn signals, foglights, etc. I have a 2008 6i Sport Value Edition.

Thank you!

·
Rally Racer
2,363 Posts
Thank you. Would these W5W be 194 bulbs? I'm coming across different posts indicating that they are indeed the parking bulbs.
As @TalonTsi90 indicated they share the same base as the 194 (also 158 & 164) the only difference is the wattage. The W5W is the brightest option available.
Note that the cutout in the high beam reflector that allows the mini wedge W5W to pass through is nearly exatly to tolerance and had a difficult time accepting LED bulbs that are even slightly oversized. What happens is you try to pull the socket with the bulb out and it pop's off into the light assembly. It can be a bear to remove if that happens.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can anyone tell me exactly what bulbs are required (part #) to change them all in the headlight assembly. Including headlights, turn signals, foglights, etc. I have a 2008 6i Sport Value Edition.

Thank you!
NEED THE VIN, OR DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE HIGH INTENSITY OR REGULAR HALOGEN LAMPS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey everyone, so I finally replaced the plastic headlight lens on my 6 as well as the bulbs but my passenger side turn signal does not work. It's not the socket or bulb that are the problem since they work perfectly fine on the driver side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts