Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the Sport model with integrated fogs in the headlight housing, and I really like having the dual lights shining out of each headlight. I know the consensus on this board is, if you are going to upgrade your headlights, go with HIDs. Now I really like this idea, but I also don't want to "override" my fogs.

When I say override, I mean that the HIDs will pretty much flush out the light that the fogs give off and you will only really see the brilliance of the HIDs, correct? I've been searching but can't find any example pics on this board of people with HIDs that also have integrated fogs (so I can't judge how this will look).

If I want to keep the appearance of both the low-beams and fogs as being visible, is it advised that maybe I just stick to getting replacement bulbs such as the Xtech 4000k's? (or equivalent)

Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just installed my HIDs last night and I have the integrated fogs. I installed the Xtec 5000k HIDs and the Xtec 4000k HID matched replacement bulbs for the integrated fogs. PM me with your email address and I can email you a pic.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I just installed my HIDs last night and I have the integrated fogs. I installed the Xtec 5000k HIDs and the Xtec 4000k HID matched replacement bulbs for the integrated fogs. PM me with your email address and I can email you a pic.
[/b]
why not post them so we can all see?

·
Registered
470 Posts
why not post them so we can all see?
[/b]
\\i agree. I would like to see as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts