Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i replaced my factory bulbs with the hid-matched ones from RPM, very satisfied, but last week my left headlight went out. So i took it out and it didnt appear to be burnt out. I put the stock bulb back in...that didnt work. hmm...so i put my lights on while installing the xtech one again...and as im putting it in, it turns on!!...then off....on....then off....so i get it all clipped in....and its off...wont come on....jiggle it....maybe....has anyone had this problem b4? btw ive already checked all the headlamp fuses and their ok!....im thinking i might have to take the bumper off and take out the headlight section to get a good look at the connections.....any advice? falcon?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha....thanks for the great advice....well see at what state the funds are if i cant get it fixed...

Any other ideas?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Umm....can anyone else help me out maybe?? and ideas?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Hey, i replaced my factory bulbs with the hid-matched ones from RPM, very satisfied, but last week my left headlight went out. So i took it out and it didnt appear to be burnt out. I put the stock bulb back in...that didnt work. hmm...so i put my lights on while installing the xtech one again...and as im putting it in, it turns on!!...then off....on....then off....so i get it all clipped in....and its off...wont come on....jiggle it....maybe....has anyone had this problem b4? btw ive already checked all the headlamp fuses and their ok!....im thinking i might have to take the bumper off and take out the headlight section to get a good look at the connections.....any advice? falcon?
[/b]
go check out the negative that goes to the projector... see if they are not touching any other stuffs...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still cant figure it out? anyone else help???

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
still cant figure it out? anyone else help???
[/b]
or try to swap ur headlight with other 6 and see if it's the wiring inside the headlight or other stuffs...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
t_mo_t
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing