Mazda 6 Forums banner

Headlight indicator

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  DraGkuLa 
#1 ·
Some people were mentioning this in the "TCS off or on when you drive" thread, so I thought I'd start a new topic.

Personally, I don't find the green light annoying -- I don't look at that part of the dashboard often enough. :) But since the gauges are red all the time, and don't change in intensity when you turn on or off the headlights (unless you manually dim it); it's kinda nice to have the indicator there so that you're not accidentally driving without lights, especially when it's not quite dark yet. But that's just my opinion. ;)

#3 ·
Replying to Topic 'Headlight indicator'

Originally posted by SDSilver6

Some people were mentioning this in the "TCS off or on when you drive" thread, so I thought I'd start a new topic.

Personally, I don't find the green light annoying -- I don't look at that part of the dashboard often enough. :)  But since the gauges are red all the time, and don't change in intensity when you turn on or off the headlights (unless you manually dim it); it's kinda nice to have the indicator there so that you're not accidentally driving without lights, especially when it's not quite dark yet.  But that's just my opinion. ;)[/b]
While I have noticed it on an occasion when I didn't care to, twice its reminded me that my lights were on during the day (startup and go in the morning); which is useful for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.