Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hEY HEY, i know you guys will seem Im crazy, but I have a Mazda MX-3 ,and i have already purchased Supra tails for the reartails conversion, i want the HEADLIGHTS from 2003 HONDA S ATENZA to match the supra tails...If anyone knows of a good place, CHEAP preferrably that would sell them I'd appreciate it.
If anyone is upgrading their lights for aftermarket and wants to sell them to me, I'd appreciate it!, any help would be appreciated.

Also if anyone has the measurement and specifications for the wiring on the lights I'd also appreciate it.

Thanks,

marcin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Replying to Topic 'HEADLIGHT CONVERSION'

Correct me if i am wrong but isnt the atenza or 6, MAZDA? (Not Honda)

I would be very disappointed if my Mazda is Honda.

·
Registered
262 Posts

Originally posted by marsinner

hEY HEY,  i know you guys will seem Im crazy, but I have a Mazda MX-3 ,and i have already purchased Supra tails for the reartails conversion, i want the HEADLIGHTS from 2003 HONDA S ATENZA to match the supra tails...If anyone knows of a good place, CHEAP preferrably that would sell them I'd appreciate it.  
If anyone is upgrading their lights for aftermarket and wants to sell them to me, I'd appreciate it!, any help would be appreciated.

Also if anyone has the measurement and specifications for the wiring on the lights I'd also appreciate it.

Thanks,  

marcin[/b]
*Blank Stare*
:sarc

·
Registered
34 Posts

Pertaining to the 6 headlights on a mx3, i think that may look very nice if done right i think a nicer conversion would be a mazda6 headlight on the mx6 :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: HEADLIGHT CONVERSION

robgtaasc :

You took the words right out of my... keyboard.

Now you have posted this in Buy/Sell forum as well. Double posting is not good dude :)

Ycan continue the talk about it there instead... We can't have two identical discussions going on in the same time, and I don't want to lock your WTB-thread, so I'll lock this one.

Sounds like a cool project thoug. Only problem I see is that there are one aftermarket headlight clusters for the 6 yet, so I guess you'll have a hard time finding any...

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.