Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that alot of us 6i owners are awaiting cpe to make and release the headers for us. they may or may not ever happen.

so...

How many 6i owners besides myself would be interested in the GT-Spec Header and a Custom Midpipe?

GT-Spec Header is found here: http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=45926

If one of our sponsors was able to get another company to make a midpipe for the header, how many people would buy it?

I know alot of people want to know the dyno's before they purchase, but if there was finally a header/midpipe available how many people would be interested?

More so this is to gauge interest. I thought to myself we have a header option, so lets find a midpipe for it.

Obviously a sponsor would have to take this on to complete it, but showing interest helps alot. :yesnod:

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I would be willing to support anyone that puts down quality products, and nice hp numbers

The GT spec headers go at a good price. Now if the custom Midpipe made it possible so you could pass inspections and no cells...and can Bolt on with no issues..I would be down.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
F2 has been moving all his stuff to a new shop over the last 3 weeks, which killed timing. he was supposed to have another members car in and done with the header before Mazdafest so he could show it there...but moving ended up being a lot of work.

i've already talked to a member about getting in there for fitting/testing, just gotta wait until he's settled in the shop to do it.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I would be interested...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
RhodeIslandMazda6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing