Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Yeesh...glad to heat they caught em......but wow....not sure i'd want to be either one of those two groups....theives, or theved

·
Registered
313 Posts
well lucky that happend in canada, i caught someone trying to get into my toyota pickup one night and when i banged on the window they took off. they parked facing the exit of the court the truck is parked in.

but i wouldnt confront anyone with a f'n golfclub here in Sacramento. a short shottie and homemade spike strips next time would be bare minimum. lol

should have gotten their licenses and lit that civic up. (just kinda kidding)

·
Registered
272 Posts
The thing about Ontario... You can take a license plate number, go to the DMV and ask for a used vehicle package for it. It costs you $20, and you get address, owner, previous owner, liens, etc.

These guys would be very easy to track down :)

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
not a smart move, as the theif knows where he lives, will most likely come back with more men with guns and..

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
They probably don't have the guts cuz they sucked! If they could, they would have asked for help already. I bet their pants were all wet during the chase. Seriously.

I know so well about browners cuz my high school was full of Tamils.

·
Registered
797 Posts
great story was really good, i would have tided their feet with a rope make them inhale all the smoke coming from my exhaust at 4 thousand rpm or 3 not to high....then tie the rope to my trunk and do some donuts while their being dragged like crazy then cock slap them. take their money piss on their face .... maybe fart in their mouths...slash their tires also....

·
Registered
771 Posts
hahahahhahahahAHAHHAhahah JON man seeeeeeeeeeeeeen ........imagine this happened ...we woulda fukin raided em HoLyyyyyyy
FUCKIN RIGHT........i woulda took their license n track em down the next mornin for another beating.... ima keep my eye out for this civic around scraborough....this car is bait now, they better just park it cause this is goin around in so many clubs......Fuk some tamils man........

and cops dont do shit.....that one guy made a post about it in the thread ....he hit it right.

yo king_lam dont underestimate tamils, remember im tamil but dont worry nothin like that. ....

·
Registered
412 Posts
not a smart move, as the theif knows where he lives, will most likely come back with more men with guns and..
[/b]
i doubt it. as one person said on that forum, if they had guns, they would have had them at point right there.

I dont think pros would let u beat them down like that. they were just punks for sure.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Well, I would be pissed if I saw someone taking my car. Just last wednesday ( I think it was wednesday, when Jones was over changing his bulbs) my neighbour from across the street comes over asking me if I saw his son's S2000. I said no but my brother saw it a about 2 hours earlier. Well it had just been stolen.

This was my neighbours 3rd car to get stolen, 2 civics and 1 S2000. Now if you have unlucky enough to have 3 cars stolen something is up. Either you are in with the wrong people of you are pulling some scam. I could understand taking 2 fixed up civics, but why a stock S2000. I am also curious to know how an S2000 is so easy to steal, that's not a cheap car and should have some sort of anti-theft.

Now I know the Mazda6 only comes with a theft system if you have the leather package. Otherwise in 2004 (those with the big keys) have an imobilizer in the key. The computer needs to key in order to run the engine. How that doesn't stop someone from getting in my car, putting it in neutral releasing the handbrake and pushing it onto a truck. But I mean if someone wants something bad enough they will take it.

I would have jst called the police immediately and said the person tried to steal my car at gun piont. WATCH how fast the police would be on his ass, as soon as you mention a gun.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Look i mean i will admit that i love my car and that i would be very upset if it was stolen but.... it's just a car. It's a piece of metal and as long as you keep the insurance company in the loop about the true value of the car, it can be replaced, including the stereo and any aftermarket parts. I would never risk the well being of myself or my family over a car. It's not worth it. He should have ran out, found the car in the state he did and called the cops immediately. Give them all the information and tell them that he is suspicous that they might come back that night. If a theif wants my car bad enough to go through what the guys in the civic did. They can have it. I'm not risking my families safety over a vehicle.

·
Registered
313 Posts
in regards to having a car possibly rolled in neutral, you should turn your wheels towards the curb or just turned. repo-men can tow a car so slowly that the rubbers wont even squeal (repo-men stealing for a living on the Discover channel). but seeing a flatbed around your car, well...lol

my cousin's acura was rolled down the driveway during midday. they couldnt start it so they took off, messed up the ignition though.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know that revenge is not always the way to go...but these days we work our asses off saving up for a car or making monthly payments and then have stupid kids with no life come and take ur pride away...I DONT THINK SO!!!

Like many people mentioned...cops are useless, if you want something done right, do it your self!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Like many people mentioned...cops are useless, if you want something done right, do it your self!
[/b]
You know what yeah in most cases the cops aren't going to do shit. Look at it another way though. Lets say you do what this guy did. I don't care how retarded these guys were, they were smart enough to have info for his and other cars on a sheet of paper and tools to help them jack the cars. How unlikely is it that thieves that organized don't have more theives or friends working with them? Look man an eye for an eye may have been all well and good in biblical times but now you have no idea the type of person you are messing with. If something in their brain has told them that stealing cars is a good way to earn a living you really think they are going to think twice about breaking in to your house or physically assualting you or your family? I have doubts about the judicial system it seems to me like cops are spending more time looking for something to pull me over for than catching actual criminals, but the minute we lose total faith in the system is the minute anarchy will reign. Let the cops do their jobs, as long as you have insurance all you will lose is the sweat and tears you put in to the car. Don't use this guys experience as an example either, not everyone will be fortunate enough to chase someone who isn't carrying a gun.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I personally think that our justice system needs to be revamped to meet with the times. People getting out on parole when you know they are up to no good. You should have to prove why you need to be out on parole, rather then the prosecution having to prove why you should be in jail until trial.

Repeat offerenders regardless of the crime should be punished far more seriously.

The way I see it a good justice system should make people fearfull of breaking the law, this way people won't do it to begin with. Now how they go about doing that is something that is beyond me to decide becaue no one will ever agree.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts