Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete (Front & Rear) *BRAND NEW* set of Hawk HPS pads for a 2003-2005 Mazda 6 that I will sell for exactly what I paid for them from RPM, which is $99. You have to pay the shipping but it shouldn't be that much. I can give an exact quote if you leave me a Zip code.

I'm selling these because they do NOT fit the 2006 cars. Owners of 2006 Mazda6's take note that the pads for them are different from the previous model years, and as of yet the only people selling pads are Carbotech for $99 PER AXLE set. Nobody else has the backing plates yet to make pads for the 2006 cars.

Interested parties please communicate by PM, much easier for me than wading thru a whole thread of messages.

These pads are brand new, only the front box was even opened and it was quite obvious that they were not going to fit, so they're brand new pads all around.

Just a note: There is no problem with Donny accepting them for a return, thats not why I'm selling them outright, but if I have to ship them somewhere it might as well be to someone else who can use them.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just an FYI, i think you need to review this thread on new buy/sell rules...

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=59429

just giving a heads up because the mods are going to close as is now...
[/b]

What? The "vaild email address" and a picture? I can provide a picture if thats necessary but geez I figure people know what a set of brake pads look like.

And sorry, but I do NOT post my email address for public viewing in any forums like this. if that means this topic gets closed then so be it. Its not worth the annoyance of spam that comes from the alternative.
I would be glad to give my email address to anyone interested but I will not post it in a profile on a public forum. Those are MY rules for dealing with the Internet.

I'll just send 'em back to RPM, no big deal.

My apologies to the moderators if this was inappropriate, my intent was not to ignore the posting rules of the forum. Delete if you feel it's necessary

and thanks for pointing this out, I will confess to not having read the entire rules post.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
the picture is not so that people know what they look like, they are so that people know that you ACTUALLY have the item in question.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the picture is not so that people know what they look like, they are so that people know that you ACTUALLY have the item in question.
[/b]

Seriously? Why would I post a for sale ad if I didn't have something to sell?

I guess that logic escapes me. Are people selling things on this forum really that dishonest?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Seriously? Why would I post a for sale ad if I didn't have something to sell?

I guess that logic escapes me. Are people selling things on this forum really that dishonest?
[/b]
recently, some have...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.