Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not seen another one on the road (besides the sales guy I know that has a demo one) untill today... I saw one on my way to work in the morning. And on my way home I saw a base model one right next to me at a stop light after I pulled out of work ! was weird same black color but not the 19s ! Just weird I have not seen one on the road for almost a month and today I saw 2 !

I guess that people are not driving them on the highway a lot in this area ! I drive about 80 miles a day put over 3k miles on in one month ive owned it so far !

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I saw a red one on the road the other day. 1st time i've seen one on the road (besides me friends white one).

·
Administrator
2021 Mazda6 Carbon Edition
8,644 Posts
Both local dealers have about a half-dozen apiece sitting on their lots, and I've seen one with regular (and not dealer) license plates on it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i think mazdas are extremely popular in my area (Raleigh, NC)
..when i got my mazda 3 in 05 i started to notice how many were on the road. As soon as the redesign happened i started to see those allover as well. I hadnt really kept my eyes open for 6s until i got one but now i see them every single time i drive my car.
also many cx-5, cx-9, miatas..

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have seen 2 and I spot them both on a weekly basis, one lives near me and the other travels the same road as me. We stopped and talked at a stoplight the first time. No we wave at each other when we see each other.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Fayetteville, NC - no other 2014s seen yet...took a trip to Wilmington and back during the week end, and still no sightings...
(Btw, today while coming home, I jumped 'cause I thought I saw one going the opposite direction and then realized it was my wife's !)

1 - 20 of 471 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.