Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want to know if using 3m tape is the best way to ensure that the eyelids will stick to the headlight casing... also, would i just be able to go to the dealership and have them paint the exact color (from my vehicle) that i need or can i find a paint code and go somewhere to have them paint the eyelid for me? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

You will find the colr match here. 3m will work fine. You'll find your paint code on the tag inside the driver's door.
[/b]

oh cool! thank you very much... i'll have to check out my paint code real quick and order up that along with my eyelids.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
that depends on what year and color your car is. if the paint is faded in anyway, it will look off. if this is the case, you can take it to a paint shop and have them take a picture with their tool of the color of your car. then it will be an exact match. 9 times out of 10 you won't have to do that, as the cars are still fairly new and there's not going to be mutch fading due to the sun.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i like them on the outside, there is too big of a gap between the headlight and hood when it is on the inside

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, i think i might be doing the outside with them... that gap would annoy me... i would want it to be as flush with the hood as possible.

but that inside eyelid does look nice though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
the_gray_mazda6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing