Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know whether reading all this awesome features and quality and such from this forum is helping me or pissing me off??

I am reading all these wonderful features and amenities that JDM/Euro and models other than North America gets and we are stuck with the crap that is scrape off from you know where.

Anyway, small disappointment after disappointment keep coming up.

First I hear about the Xenon/HID and GPS issue which I can live with since they are expensive option that I might not get.

Then the issue with the leather material pops up.

After reading the Edmunds review, now something simple like auto up on the windows is not going to be available. Why could they not even give us that for the driver's window only. Do they think it will be expensive and safety issue concerns. As a driver, I am fully aware where my head is nevermind my arm/hand, why would there be safety issue. The problem with NA is the ass that runs this country (lawyer). They have to interfere in everything. So I guess Mazda just does not want to deal with that type of lawsuit.

But both Altima and Accord offers this on the driver side. The VW offers it on all windows that the driver controls. So why can not Mazda?

What else will I start hearing about the cheapen NA version? It is small crap like this that I never considered the Accord (i.e. stupid metal elbow used for trunk, retarded sunroof control on the far side of the dash away from the sunroof, seats that either fold down completely or up completely with no 60/40 option). These things that just totally annoys me and swear that I would not buy the car.

If the 6 shows more crap than competitor, I may have to just dish out the big bucks and buy a luxury car that will satisfy me more like an Audi, Acura or Lexus.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Has Beancounter did it again for us NA loser??'

Hieppo, I understand your anger. I really do. If that happened here, it would piss me off also.

But, the only one you really punish by not choosing the 6 is in the end - You. One car more or less may have a small impact on Mazda, but it's so much bigger for you.

My dealer traded a Lexus in for a new Mazda6. He has traded in almost brand new Saab 9-5:s, Audis, Mercedeses...the lot.

Why?

You just have to try it to understand. See it. Feel it.

And when you do, you'll love it. Like the love-at-first-sight stuff we've all read about but didn't really believe. You'll hear the car call you and demand you to be its new master.

This car is so extraordinary, that once you get to try it, you don't mind the auto-up feature. Heck, you wouldn't mind if they gave up the side windows completely. Some sacrifice is bearable...

Okay, you got me ranting. But tell me when you've tried it (cross your hart and hope to....you-know-what) that it didn't amaze you. You won't.

It's really that simple. Mazda6 rocks.

·
Registered
355 Posts

Well, I gotta admit, Steve has been the best Mazda sales person around I have seen. Mazda should really give a bonus for him or something. :p

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Yeah without Steve, I would have sign on the line for a brand new 2003 Audi A4 FWD with CVT.

I said since I am waited over a year now for the batch of new cars to come otu, what is another few months.

However, if the 6 truly disappoint me once I see it and drive it then I have to say my mind.

Right now I just want to bitch and moan about it perhaps someone from Mazda hears so that something may get done from now until the car is released in Canada.

I would highly doubt much will be done since production comes from the same plant as the US models so we are basically stuck with what is offered.

But I can only wish right??

·
Registered
355 Posts

Well, if you ask me about Audi A4, I wouldn't go for it... But many people like that car lots, so it can't be bad choice - right?

But it is better to wait, imagine buying A4 and later testing something better... It is just unfair how long you have to wait for yours to even test it.

And I have to wait minimum 10 more days for mine to get. Life ain't fair - huh? :sarc

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by hieppo

Yeah without Steve, I would have sign on the line for a brand new 2003 Audi A4 FWD with CVT.

I said since I am waited over a year now for the batch of new cars to come otu, what is another few months.

However, if the 6 truly disappoint me once I see it and drive it then I have to say my mind.

Right now I just want to bitch and moan about it perhaps someone from Mazda hears so that something may get done from now until the car is released in Canada.

I would highly doubt much will be done since production comes from the same plant as the US models so we are basically stuck with what is offered.

But I can only wish right??[/b]
Sorry guys, but writing professional copy is what I do...:sarc

Can't help if some of those skills spill over when I post also. I have a way with words, you know... :D

The 6 won't disappoint you. I can guarantee. I had high (VERY high) expectations. And it met and exceeded those. Now I (as I'm sure noone did miss. HELLO??) am the proud owner of one.:D

·
Registered
244 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Now I (as I'm sure noone did miss. HELLO??) am the proud owner of one.:D[/b]
Still no pictures of your 6..... I'm starting to smell something funny... :sarc ;) :p

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Sigvard

Now I (as I'm sure noone did miss. HELLO??) am the proud owner of one.:D[/b]
Still no pictures of your 6..... I'm starting to smell something funny... :sarc ;) :p [/b][/quote]

What would that be? Diapers???:p

Okay - I'm out now to take a pic. OK????:D

·
Registered
137 Posts

Beancounters probably get bonuses on how much they can save the company.

·
Registered
137 Posts

Hieppo, I understand your anger. I really do. If that happened here, it would piss me off also.

But, the only one you really punish by not choosing the 6 is in the end - You. One car more or less may have a small impact on Mazda, but it's so much bigger for you.

My dealer traded a Lexus in for a new Mazda6. He has traded in almost brand new Saab 9-5:s, Audis, Mercedeses...the lot.

Why?

You just have to try it to understand. See it. Feel it.

And when you do, you'll love it. Like the love-at-first-sight stuff we've all read about but didn't really believe. You'll hear the car call you and demand you to be its new master.

This car is so extraordinary, that once you get to try it, you don't mind the auto-up feature. Heck, you wouldn't mind if they gave up the side windows completely. Some sacrifice is bearable...

Okay, you got me ranting. But tell me when you've tried it (cross your hart and hope to....you-know-what) that it didn't amaze you. You won't.

It's really that simple. Mazda6 rocks.[/b]
He's right though, even if Steve6 is a salesman speaking without knowing it himself! heheh (I work with sales too)

Im one of those, i'm trading in a -97 BMW523 Automatic with 2.5 litres straight six for the Mazda 6 with a 2.3 Enginge and Manual gearing... I just have'nt recieved it yet. :zzz

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

True enough...but we sell only what we get paid to sell...:D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts