Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this mesh kit is expensive, but that isn't a huge factor since insurance is paying for it. I am just looking into getting the 3-piece set (the lower three grille pieces)...that set runs about $95. My car previously had an aluminum Wings West body kit mesh on it that I custom fit on the car, but that was ruined in my recent accident. I just am interested to find out if anyone has tried this stuff and what their opinion is of it....even though it is more money it looks pretty good and doesn't seem to require any cutting or custom fitting.

link

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Couple pics for ya...

[/b]
How hard was it to install? The shop will be installing it while the bumper is off the car so I figured that would make it easier. I just want to make sure that those grilles come pre-cut and all you have to do is affix them to the car.

·
Registered
159 Posts
You put it on with zip ties. It uses the existing plastic grilles behind it. The two outer ones need drilled out so they can be zipped on as well. They send you screws for those pieces but they are waaaaay to short to get the job done. Zipping it down is much easier. Just make sure you have additional zip ties as they only give you 6 and you need all those for the middle piece. I've had no problems with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
repo2142
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing