Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Nice find for the fronts. Too bad I already have my front bar on or I would try them, though if my stock fronts give out I can still give them a shot.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Replacing the front endlinks is a snap and won't require you to remove the front bar. Just unbolt, replace part and rebolt. Settings are up to the user and how much time you spend perfecting those is up to you.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Replacing the front endlinks is a snap and won't require you to remove the front bar. Just unbolt, replace part and rebolt. Settings are up to the user and how much time you spend perfecting those is up to you.
[/b]
I'm not worried about the bar. The stock endlinks just don't like coming off, so if they aren't broken it's not worth my time to try to get them off.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I don't see the point of having the adjustability. What would pre-loading the bar accomplish? All it would do would be to jack up one side of the car and lower the other. I guess it would be a bit like a band-aid cornerweighting tool so if you don't have coil-overs you could tweak it a bit. If the bar had grippy bushings then you could pre-load them and get a little more rate out of it, but I don't believe the 6 or any of the aftermarket bushings are grippy ones.

But if they are more durable, then that alone is worth the investment.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Just chiming in to confirm that, yes the rears are available and I make them. PM Donny at RPM if you have any Qs.

Waldo, adjustable accomplishes a lot if you know how to do it. Pre-loading the bar to one side helps to offset the weight of the driver on the left side. :D

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
yeah the endlinks in the front never want to come off easily. its really gay. so..... ill pass. my coilovers do the job just great atm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts