Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from Aiken, SC, and I am looking for a good place to get an alarm system installed (per my previous post ::don't know how to insert it here:: )

I think I have decided to get a top of the line pro model P2WSS-A (when it comes out) from Compustar. I emailed them, and they said that the two Xtreme Car Audio in Lexington and Columbia, SC were the closest.

I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with them and if I whould go there, or if you know of a really good place.... I am willing to travel to like Atlanta or there abouts to get a better install, or is it a possible diy? I don't really know how in depth an install like that is (no remote start) but I just want the job done right ( I don't even care if I have to pay extra). Thanks in advance for any tips or advice.

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
I've peaked around in there once, asked a few questions, they didn't seem to knowledgable at the time, but they were an authorized Boston and Eclipse dealer. For my audio installs, I have trusted Norton's Car Stereo, a little further down Two Notch Rd there, heading towards downtown. I supplied them a CD player, box with subs prewired inside, and an amp, no cables or install kits. They did it all for $90 and a damn good job considering what lack of room they had to work with on the back bench of my truck.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've peaked around in there once, asked a few questions, they didn't seem to knowledgable at the time, but they were an authorized Boston and Eclipse dealer. For my audio installs, I have trusted Norton's Car Stereo, a little further down Two Notch Rd there, heading towards downtown. I supplied them a CD player, box with subs prewired inside, and an amp, no cables or install kits. They did it all for $90 and a damn good job considering what lack of room they had to work with on the back bench of my truck.
[/b]

Thanks alot, I had Norton do my wiring for my amp and I bought the box from them too. (But it was Norton in Augusta, GA, but the same people) I think that I may swing in and see what they have. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts