Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this problem has been going on for some time and always wanting to know what the problem may be. Everytime i try to make sharp turns or not even sharp turns and u-turns, i begin to hear loud clicking sounds from the front wheels as i accelerate. The more i accelerate the louder they become that is as i am turning. They go something like "click click click click click". My question is, what is causing this clicking sound and what do you think caused it in the first place? could it be the harsh roads messing with my suspension? I have aftermarket 18's with a low offset that tends to rub in the rear when theres too much weight but thats not really part of the problem i dont think. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
919 Posts
QUOTE (filipinoxromeo @ Feb 6 2010, 02:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635195
So this problem has been going on for some time and always wanting to know what the problem may be. Everytime i try to make sharp turns or not even sharp turns and u-turns, i begin to hear loud clicking sounds from the front wheels as i accelerate. The more i accelerate the louder they become that is as i am turning. They go something like "click click click click click". My question is, what is causing this clicking sound and what do you think caused it in the first place? could it be the harsh roads messing with my suspension? I have aftermarket 18's with a low offset that tends to rub in the rear when theres too much weight but thats not really part of the problem i dont think. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance![/b]
Sounds like it can possibly be the CV joint. Check the boot under the car to make sure it's not torn or there's no grease leaking from it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts