Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.I have a problem with my brake pedal on my mazda 6 2.0diesel.When rpm of engine are low,brake pedal is rock solid,when rpm are above 1000 pedal is soft.I replace servo with new and problem is stil there.I inspect the vacuum pump for problems but it's OK.I think i have a leek of vavuum but i am not sure.Please help. :)

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Hi.I have a problem with my brake pedal on my mazda 6 2.0diesel.When rpm of engine are low,brake pedal is rock solid,when rpm are above 1000 pedal is soft.I replace servo with new and problem is stil there.I inspect the vacuum pump for problems but it's OK.I think i have a leek of vavuum but i am not sure.Please help. :)
When you say "rock solid", does that mean it works great OR does that mean you can't move and the vehicle won't stop? FWIW: In these parts (USA) rock solid implies its working great!

And when you say the pedal is soft, does that mean you can push it, and it works properly or it goes down to easily?

So it uses an electric pump to make vacuum? Have you confirmed there are no leaks?

What year car and country are you in?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car year is 2004.I am from Bulgaria.I mean that when car engine i az low RPM pedal is very hard to push(car stops but it's like you drive a old truck) and when RPM are high it's very easy to push the brake pedal(as it should be) and car stops normaly.I check the vacuum pump and there are not leaks.I think maybe is seal between the main cylynder and servo (i read a similar problem and there problem was the seal).I am sory if my english is bad :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts