Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Mazda 6 Touring today~~ generally very very satisfied. Got a pretty good pricing as well!

I do have a problem and I wonder whether this will be covered in the warranty. My driver's seat has a uncomfortable and hard protrusion on the left bottom. It makes my left leg numb after driving a while. All other three seats are great! I think the seat is unevenly padded...

Anyone has the same problem? Will the dealer fix this problem for me? Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I just got a Mazda 6 Touring today~~ generally very very satisfied. Got a pretty good pricing as well!

I do have a problem and I wonder whether this will be covered in the warranty. My driver's seat has a uncomfortable and hard protrusion on the left bottom. It makes my left leg numb after driving a while. All other three seats are great! I think the seat is unevenly padded...

Anyone has the same problem? Will the dealer fix this problem for me? Thanks a lot!
[/b]
Whoaaa......I just looked at Jax6s (well..JettaJet's post) Sorry to see that!.. Is your seat like that also? damn :( I installed leather seats in mine.....ahhhh Feels good! :drool:

well...good luck though
Take care
Neal S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts