Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Revolution Performance Motorsports would like to wish you Happy Holidays! In doing so, we are having some special sales to assist you with your holiday shopping!

For complete details, please visit this page on our website:
http://www.therpmstore.com/newsletter.php

We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Happy Holidays!
RPM

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're quite welcome. What do you plan on getting?

Perhaps if people start sharing what they plan on getting, it will give others some ideas about things to get if they can't decide.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just ordered the VG sharkfin antennae and the audiolink ipod for 124.95 plus 10% off. Thanks :drive:

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good deal! What's surprising to me is that people are always begging for discounts on CPE intakes, yet I haven't received a single order for one so far...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good deal! What's surprising to me is that people are always begging for discounts on CPE intakes, yet I haven't received a single order for one so far...
[/b]

Funny you should say that Falcon, I just ordered a CPE intake from you guys and installed it last week. I shoulda checked with you first I guess. I'm looking at a couple more items from you guys. CP-E motor mount, Scangauge, BOV and Audiolink. I will be ordering something soon!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Me also wait till after winter and I'll be getting Magnaflow Exhaust for my V6 and CPE Engine Mount

·
Registered
49 Posts
I forgot to mention is there any chance for a GB on a CP-E BOV? It seems like most people in these forums have went with Greddy or HKS? I would really like to upgrade but the BOV sure is steep!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
hey i'm about to order a set of Apexcone 6000K HID's so i'll enjoy those :D.

·
Registered
363 Posts
DARN!! :irate: I just bought alot of stuff from you. I wish I knew this was going to be going on. I could have saved my self at least $50.00.
I just bought
audiolink ipod link,
Scangauge
and a few more things that wouldnt of got the discount.
Thankyou for your great service anyway and hopefully I can catch one of the other sales.
Like maybe a goup buy on the RPM springs. wink wink ;)

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I forgot to mention is there any chance for a GB on a CP-E BOV? It seems like most people in these forums have went with Greddy or HKS? I would really like to upgrade but the BOV sure is steep!
[/b]
You should buy it this weekend with our coupon if you'd like a discount. We do not expect to have any additional sales or group buys.

·
Registered
69 Posts
[/b]
So there is 10% off on CPE intake? if so, im ordering right now :drool:
cuz i tried to redeem the coupon before actaully paying, and there was no discount.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
so 10% off the apexcone HID's at 279 that makes em' what 251?

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so 10% off the apexcone HID's at 279 that makes em' what 251?
[/b]
Yup.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
1 more question, if i don't have stock HID's do i need the plug/play or other harness?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts