Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next Tuesday will be the one year anniversary for having my 6. To celebrate, I got the Mazdaspeed exhaust installed and gave the ride a winter wash outside in 45 degree-ish winter Colorado weather. DAMN it was cold!

I have completed my Mazdaspeed-ed 6! My car is pretty much a rolling Mazdaspeed Accessory catalog, haha. It's been a long road of mods but damn was it fun. From now on, it will be more sublte things (fog lights, HIDs, etc.) but I think I'm pretty much done with the 'big' mods.

Happy Holidays everyone! Remember: You can still wash your car outside in winter if you're lucky enough!

Before: Side Shot...look how dirty she is!

Before: Straight Shot

After: Side Shot...so dirty!

After: Straight Shot...still dirty!

After wash:

After Wash:

Wash:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Man that thing cleans up nice! Your MS exhaust tips look a lot nicer than my bosal/mspeed ones :tear: You have gone through the entire Mspeed catalog I believe

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,569 Posts
Very nice ride!! Now come wash mine. :p

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
damn that is nice i love those rims they look real nice on your car.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Extra points for de-badging and no side door guards.

I believe this is now the unofficial - official look of the Mazda6 club members!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
My baby would've been two years old by now :tear:

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Nice Mazdaspeed-ed 6.

Keep up the good work!!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
happy anniversary :)

looking nice, how do u like the 'speed exhaust?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Well you might be 2poor4MS6 but lookin' at your FANTASTIC ride everytime just gets better and better !
How do they sound ? I'm more going with the Injens for their tips ... so in exchange I'll put on the short-throw MS shifter for you heheh :)
Hids are one of my next mods too ; and going with the 50 watts shouldn't be so subtle as a mod , lol .

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
*Chants......Sound Clips!..............Sound Clips!................Sound Clips! :yesnod:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts