Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though I go to smooth surface, the handle is shaking. Also, when I press brake it's shaking more.
my friend told me that I need to shave? the rotor or change brake pad. Is it only problem? because I lowered my car with coilover.. and it seems like the height of each side is not same....
what should i do? I brought my car to Mazda dealer and they told me nothign is wrong with brakes.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I brought my car to Jiffy Lube and they checkk the tire pressure and it was fine. How do i reblance the front? adjust height?

·
Registered
542 Posts
I think he meant for you to take the your wheels to a tire store and get them balanced.....As in throw them on the balancer and add weights to them if needed!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone that sells and installs tires will re balance your tires. If you havent rotated your tires every other oil change and have went 10-20k without doing so you could have caused one side to wear more than the other. If you get into the gas enough to spin your tires alot you can get a nasty wave patern caused by what is known as "strut hop". I would recommend you taking it to a tire shop and have them look at your tires, and have them check your alignment while there just to be safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts