Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just thinking about the fact that i'm missing the meet thats this weekend, but i know there are a couple of guys in the area (hamden) on here, and i was wondering if anybody wanted to meet up somewhere in hamden, maybe a dunkin donuts or something. just a little impromtu (sp?) meet for an hour or so. if anything, it would be a chance for a photo session.

lemme know.

-xguy

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
hey I'd be down...as long as it is not sunday...busy then

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey I'd be down...as long as it is not sunday...busy then
[/b]
alright cool.

ps - i saw a black (04?) with tints and rims in chesire today (leaving chesire penetentary). was that anybody on here??

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yo guys? Anyone down to meet up sometime tonight after work/school and then maybe heading to sidestreet for happy hour? Their happy hour is from 9PM - midnight with free wings if I remember correctly and now that Quinnipiac is back in session it should be pretty packed. Just a thought. Try to ppost before 5 as after that I am internetless. I can PM you the cell though.

Hope you all had a good weekend

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Yo guys? Anyone down to meet up sometime tonight after work/school and then maybe heading to sidestreet for happy hour? Their happy hour is from 9PM - midnight with free wings if I remember correctly and now that Quinnipiac is back in session it should be pretty packed. Just a thought. Try to ppost before 5 as after that I am internetless. I can PM you the cell though.

Hope you all had a good weekend
[/b]
sorry man I have racketball/girlfriend tonight I'd be down for another night tough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts