Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so a recent member post these pics with his fogs

and i want to say, but not for certain that these are the fogs that he has?

Ebay Motors 6 halo fogs

any one else ever dealt with these?
Im between the GB or those ebay ones cause i like 'em

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
They look great with the car ,
but I'm afraid they're not the same as in your link : FITS ALL 03-05 MAZDA 6 ( EXCEPT FOR SPORTS MODEL ) + I don't like the chrome stud that hides the bulb in the center

If you can identify this recent member with a link then we could all ask him where he picked 'em up !
If you ever find ones that fit the sport bumpers ; let us know too .

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
These will NOT fit the '06 bumper. 03-05 will work, though. Also before '06, Sport and non-sport models used different fog light housings. All '06 bumper cut-outs are the same. But, I haven't seen any aftermarket fogs made for the '06.

·
Registered
581 Posts
i was looking into getting halo lights too.. im wondering though, do they project a small light like headlights, or does just the circle part light up? i cant really tell from your pics and ive never seen them in public, just in pics. they do look nice either way tho

·
Registered
728 Posts
hey...so i got those exact lights off ebay...i guess i have the non sport bumper....they don't fit...just fyi...

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Well, if you do get it squared away, I think if you're going have em' in your lower fogs... Make sure they're also in your headlights.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Be careful when you order, the car in the pics is a euro spec sport bumper/doesn't fit North American Sport bumpers.
Speaking out of experience, here........

---Aloha

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
that would be cool to have halo fogs... it would purely be an exterior mod with no real light benefit, at least it doesnt seem like they are really bright

1 - 12 of 12 Posts