Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in Oahu know how to install and bake Halo/Angel Eyez kit for 1st generation M6? Mybe we can get enought people to have a bake party.

·
Registered
381 Posts
As far as I know, there is one other person that wants to bake open their headlights to install them. He doesn't really post much on here though.

I did them and Bigbaddad has them. I know his rates if you want them done by him. His work is very meticulous and top-notch, his car is a testament to the quality of his work. For me, I've baked open my headlights more than enough times to not want to ever do it again for various things (halos, painting the lense, TSX retrofit, etc.)

Good luck on it though if you find some people that want to get it done though. Also, post up pics of your car :yesnod:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Baking cakes, go to a chef. . .

Baking headlights, then go to Bigbaddad's Garage, he is the lighting expert. He has to show you what he did to his truck.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
thanks for the props guys.
so far i've done lighting mods (that involved opening the housings) to the first gen Mazda 6 (2), first gen Lexus IS (2), second gen Lexus IS (4), second gen Lexus GS (2), Lexus LS430 (2), Acura TSX (1), Acura TL (2).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts