Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone? Just got done installing my H&R Springs. Let me know what you think. It makes the car look so much better. Thanks to Zm_Zm Saint for the awesome hook up on these.
[attachmentid=13083]
[attachmentid=13084]
[attachmentid=13085]

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
That looks good... I can not wait till someone makes springs for my car other than the Auto EXE's..... Makes me very jealous.. Good job!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looks great Tony, glad you like them! Do you like the handling? Here's a pic of his car "pre-drop." HUGE difference.

Speedgal, someone other than Auto exe DOES make springs for your car. We've got a guy with a MS6 running eibachs...

I don't know if they're mazdaspeed specific or what. I know we were talking about it though... PM slaverre if you wanna ask him about them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the feedback guys i am still waiting to get my camera. ZmZm the handling is great and i have had nothing but awesome feedback about the drop. I cant wait to show it off on the 10th not that its anything special but i really like it. Can kyou forward me the link for the eyelids please so i can get those ordered. Once again thanks, and great comparrison shot i didnt think of that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts