Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, we are discounting instock GTSPEC products even further!! Until October 1st, receive 15% off our website prices on GTSPEC products. If you have any other car besides a 6, let us know anyway!!

Coupon code for 6club members is: BraceFacePromo
Type that in for your 15% discount!

https://cvrmotorsports.com/view_product.php...1084&id=150

https://cvrmotorsports.com/view_product.php...1082&id=150

https://cvrmotorsports.com/view_product.php...1083&id=150

CVR Motorsports LLC
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
which one has the biggest impact? The trailing braces or the ladder brace?

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Is this on top of the 10% discount that is already posted on the website?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
which one has the biggest impact? The trailing braces or the ladder brace?
[/b]
Ditto for me. Also, do any or all of these braces fit the MazdaSpeed6?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, the 10% discount is just 10%, and the 15% discount is 15%!

Kevin can chime in on which braces have the most impact, but Id have the say the 6pt ladder brace from a comparison to other applications with a similiar brace.

As for the speed6, currently we have not test fitted these braces for that application, but I will speak to GTSPEC today and see if we can arrange a R&D session in the near future. As soon as this takes place, we will report our findings. In the event that the braces do not fit, we would be more than glad to speak with them to produce braces for the speed6 if we see a demand for it. Currently, the 3 has a more extensive catalog of GTSPEC products, and you can expect the same will be the case for the speed3.

To add, the biggest impact from these braces is using all of them, for obvious reasons. Currently on my own car, I am taking my own advice one section at a time, and have seen some impressive results on cornering and stability.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
The ladder brace is definitely significant, just be careful when installing. I installed the trailing braces and the ladder brace at the same time so I'm not sure of their impact. The strut tower bar is essentially cosmetic more than anything.

·
Registered
933 Posts
the ladder brace is a must buy! definately get that one! I installed it seperately so I could definately tell that one made the most impact over the trailing braces.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Kevin can chime in on which braces have the most impact, but Id have the say the 6pt ladder brace from a comparison to other applications with a similiar brace.

As for the speed6, currently we have not test fitted these braces for that application, but I will speak to GTSPEC today and see if we can arrange a R&D session in the near future. As soon as this takes place, we will report our findings. In the event that the braces do not fit, we would be more than glad to speak with them to produce braces for the speed6 if we see a demand for it.
[/b]
Please check and let us Speed6 owners know. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
it "should" fit, as I have had a Speed6 and MZ6 and had the GTSPEC stuff...

only thing I will say is that it lowers ground clearance, and it is a "chassis" modification, not a suspension modification, and with the chassis on the MS6 already being beefed up, i would think gains on it would be minimal...

for the MZ6 crowd, the ladder and trailing braces are fantastic...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts