Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it just keeps getting better right fellas/ladies? :laugh:

As I was reading through my latest issue of Modified magazine admiring all the available aftermarket goodies for just about every other car but ours, I saw the words, "Mazdaspeed 6" in an ad! :hoho:

I would assume this manifold would be a larger, equal length tube type exhaust manifold for our cars, what isn't known as there isn't anything on their web site on this product. Don't know if it just bolts up to our stock turbo and compatible ones or is flanged to accept some other types.

Here is a scan of that page. Although I had my car up on the shop rack looking up into the area where this would sit, it looks REALLY, REALLY, REALLY tight to work on back there. I can't even imagine how to swap the turbo if I wanted to. Any info would be excellent.

[attachmentid=15717]

Sorry, should have posted this under the chassis, engine sub forum. Pls move it when you get a chance :slap:

Attachments

·
Registered
998 Posts
Wiggum pointed this out a couple months ago to me, but I dont think he's heard back from them regarding pricing.

Jason

·
Registered
651 Posts
They say Dyno proven...wonder if they have one for our car?

·
Registered
477 Posts
There was a thread on this a while ago. I contacted GT and they said it was a misprint in their ad (yet the dipshits continue to run the same ad) and that they have no plans of any manifold for the MS6.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts