Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am selling a pair of brand new rear underbody mounts for a mazda 6 made by gt spec i bought them and never installed them so i am letting them go for the low price of 50.00 but they are in blue color

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm interested in these, but what do they normally go for?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Did you paint them yourself or did they come blue? Normally I think they are orange correct?

·
Registered
153 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Because there is no compliance picture....Mazda6club will not in any way aid the buyer if they get completely screwed on the purchase.

BUYER BEWARE. This is why there are B/S rules in place.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Fail.
Selling/Trading Rules:

* You must have at least 50 posts to post an item for sale. Your listing will be immediately removed if you do not meet this standard.
* You must post a picture of the item along with a tag visible in the picture (white sheet of paper) with your username, date and www.mazda6club.com

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry guys, i am going to post some pics today i have been out of town but will have them up tonight.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
GT spec's are also the light blue. thats the ones i got when i got mine like a year ago. they stopped using the orange color awhile back.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gt spec

these are the real deal i never installed them because i ended up getting the auto ex parts instead . I just sold them. sorry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts