Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What products do you find are best for cleaning/protecting the leather of the interior?

·
Registered
990 Posts
What products do you find are best for cleaning/protecting the leather of the interior?
[/b]
check out the Show & Shine section...there are a ton of threads about leather conditioners.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wanted to get perspective from the GT owners because the leather seats are not the same as the seats in the other vehicles.

·
Registered
851 Posts
leather is leather. a majority of them are the same and made from the same animal, usually a cow hide. they will also be treated the same as far as maintaince goes.

·
Registered
55 Posts
leather is leather. a majority of them are the same and made from the same animal, usually a cow hide. they will also be treated the same as far as maintaince goes.
[/b]
Zymol cleaner and Zymol conditioner, are the best that I have used so far. It leaves the leather looking/smelling new and does not leave any greasy residue. Target is the only place i've found that always has them in stock.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nothing but Zaino products have touched my car since new. The Z-9 Leather in a Bottle works awesome and smells great.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wanted to get perspective from the GT owners because the leather seats are not the same as the seats in the other vehicles.
[/b]
I'm actually a little curious about this myself. My seat has the perforated leather and any conditioner that's more on the creamy side tends to fill the perforations.

·
Registered
58 Posts
ZYMOL is all I use for cleaning, conditioning, washing, waxing and wheel cleaning. Best stuff you can get and the wax itself if the easiest I've ever used. I've never used a wax that beads so well and leaves the paint feeling as soft as a baby's rear end.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I use Lexol leather cleaner, followed by Lexol leather conditioner. I have a friend that's a factory rep, I get it for free. It works good for me.

·
Registered
143 Posts
[/b]
Zaino is the best followed by Lexol and something called Dillion Husky treatment ( auto tech mfg ).
I was told these products actually absorb into the leather treating it and help preseve it much like a deep treatment hand lotion. Almost all the other just barley coat the top of the leather and do nothing to presevre it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts