Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This section is for Group Buys only. All Group Buys need to abide by the following rules:

1. Terms and conditions of the buy must be clearly stated in the first post of the thread. This includes the length of time the buy will be open to members to purchase, pricing structure, maximum or minimum number of orders needed, and a detailed description of the product, preferably with pictures.

2. Only Sponsors and Mazda6Club Moderators have the ability to start threads in this section. If a member wishes to create a group buy, they must contact me, Mz6GreyGhost or Byakuya to have a thread made. In your initial contact, please include a draft of your proposed group buy terms and pictures. Me, Mz6GreyGhost and Byakuya reserve the right to refuse any group buy. Approval or denial of a group buy is at the sole discretion of me, Mz6GreyGhost and Byakuya.

3. Any proposed Group Buy from a non site sponsor MUST be approved by me, Mz6GreyGhost AND Byakuya.

4. If an item in a proposed Group Buy conflicts with any products offered by a site sponsor, permission must be granted by the site sponsor for the proposed Group Buy if the site sponsor cannot match the price of the proposed Group Buy.

5. A Group Buy from a non site sponsor will only be allowed once. NO REPEATS even if it is a different product.

6. Members may not profit from a Group Buy they wish to initiate. This means a non-sponsor vendor may not register as a member and attempt to initiate a group buy.

7. Group Buys are to run for a pre-determined, limited time, typically not more than 90 days from the start of the group buy to delivery of the product. For Group Buys run by sponsors, after the buy has been completed, the item may continue to be sold in the appropriate sponsor section. For either sponsor-run or member-run group buys, once the group buy has closed to additional purchases, another member or sponsor is welcome to start a new group buy on the same item. Further, should a group buy fail to obtain the minimum number of needed purchasers to move forward, the group buy operator must notify either me, Mz6GreyGhost or Byakuya. If the group buy operator fails to follow the notification procedure, the group buy thread may be closed at any moderator's discretion.

8. One Group Buy is allowed per item at any given time so that there are not two competing buys.

9. A board sponsor has priority over an individual member as far as offering a particular group buy to the membership.

Any questions or clarifications can be directed to either me, Mz6GreyGhost or Byakuya.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.