Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Group Buy: ATP Mazdaspeed6 Performance Parts

7K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  PRacing 
#1 ·
We're bringing back another Group Buy for the Mazda6 community.

We got everything straightened out and we promise satisfaction!

Advance Tuning Products has recently made available several products for the Mazdaspeed6 enthusiast.

Orders:
1. 4DRHTRD - GT3071R Turbo Kit Shipped
2. 4DRHTRD - GReddy BOV Flange Shipped
3. Franchize - GT3071R Turbo Kit Shipped
4. Franchize - FMIC
5. Atriz - Downpipe Shipped
6. Peanutsparts - GReddy BOV Flange Shipped
7. Forresttang - GT3071R Turbo Kit Shipped
8. 4DRHTRD - GReddy BOV Recirc Adapter Shipped
Above is a list of paid members. Please contact us if you find an error.

See less See more
#7 ·
is the turbo available without their down pipe?
[/b]
Yes, but I don't know if it's avalable as a GB.

#8 ·
I agree, the Flanges are not that easy to lower in price or consiered a GB item unless it is with the purchase of an ATP Downpipe, Turbo, or Turbo Kit.

The Turbo is also available, PM me for pricing. Turbos bolt up to the stock exhaust manifold, do not include the DP or the 3" turbo inlet. It does include all hoses/lines/fitting and connections.

I will update the first post tomorrow with pricing on BOVs and BOV+Flanges. Great dealson the HKS BOV, as well as the GReddy BOVs.

Downpipes, Flanges, BOVs ship immediately, The ETA for the FMIC and Turbo Kits are in the first post.

Sale ends on 12/31. Any questions, post 'em here.

Thanks,
Pathik

#9 ·
I'll pass thanks, based on past reputation.

#15 ·
The 'POS' plastic inlet connecting the stock/aftermarket intake to the turbo inlet will be replaced by ATP. It will be replaced by a 3" Turbo Inlet, MAF Holder, and all fittings, filter, etc. You will see some incredible gains here alone, even on a stock turbo! Basically an SRI.

Tight space though, I wonder how they will fit it into that area, but it seems possible.

Yes, those who have made any purchase from us may contact ATP to verify their order. We will provide you an ATP Order number for assurance once your purchase/order has been made with Performance Racing.

will ATP be offering a upgrade from the POS plastic up-pipe for the stock turbo?
[/b]
My system is showing you have already received your BOV Flange. Hope you enjoy it!

Also, Atriz has received his downpipe yesterday as well. Can't wait for some pictures!

I ordered myself one last week and it shipped out same day. Should be here Thursday and will be going in the car once I get my car back from Mazda (Hopefully soon)!

Turbo Kits are still expected to ship out within a few days :D

#18 ·
Yes, VTA will cause a lot of backfiring. Should be OK to go VTA with an upgraded turbo, DP, Exhaust, but I'm not too familiar with these things to be honest.

Also, an update. ATP says they are ready to begin shipping Turbo Kits TOMORROW!!! :D
Great News!

We have been forced to end this GB on the 18th of this Month. On that date I will lock/close this thread and anybody who has any questions at all, please PM me. Check back often for any updates or is we will be re-opening the GB. We are under new management, so to speak, along with a new website, etc. So we are busy will other plans as well. With a larger staff, we are able to maintain fast, accurate email responses with any questions you may have.

If you plan on purchasing, try to do it before the 18th of this month. If you cannot order by then, just PM/Email us and we'll try to help you out and let you know when we can get your order in.

Email us anytime at sales@pracing.com

Thank you.

#20 ·
Just ordered mine!!!!

Any info on that CEL eliminator, possiblility of shipping with the kit?

How can we find out when the kit shipped?

#23 ·
They shipped!!!!
I just got my tracking numbers!!!
My kit will be here Tuesday.

No reason for buyer beware! I paid over $2K in cash and the guys took, processed and paid for my order with ATP with no worries.

Thanks Guys!!!

#24 ·
Yes they did :)

I PM'd you all tracking numbers, and updated the first post.

All orders in this GB have shipped with the exception of the FMIC. They pushed up the ETA for the FMIC to next Friday, the 22nd, but they have told me not to promise anything on those...

I got my Downpipe yesterday and ww, the work is quality and the finsih is sexy! It will be installed once I get my car back from Mazda.

Thanks again for everyone's participation. I have kindly asked all to only post in regards to this GB, please delete any non-GB related posts/remarks. I appreciate it.

-Pathik
Performance Racing

Thank you Mike, best of luck to your car :)

#25 ·
Thanks Pathik, I got my tracking number.

That is good news on the FMIC.

I understand Performace Racing fumbled the last GB, but he has lived up to his word and corrected the errors on the previous GB.

This GB has gone pretty much flawlessly. Pathik has been easy to communicate with, returning emails and PM's in a very reasonable manner.

I look forward to doing more business with him.

Yes they did :)

I PM'd you all tracking numbers, and updated the first post.

All orders in this GB have shipped with the exception of the FMIC. They pushed up the ETA for the FMIC to next Friday, the 22nd, but they have told me not to promise anything on those...

I got my Downpipe yesterday and ww, the work is quality and the finsih is sexy! It will be installed once I get my car back from Mazda.

Thanks again for everyone's participation. I have kindly asked all to only post in regards to this GB, please delete any non-GB related posts/remarks. I appreciate it.

-Pathik
Performance Racing

Thank you Mike, best of luck to your car :)
[/b]

#26 ·
Glad to see you're satisfied :)

We are somewhat under new management as well. Sort of a partnerhsip with a new company, which we've also joined to develop a new, advanced, web catalog filled with thousands of items. Should be available by mid-January.

Please post any questions in this thread, or you may feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.