Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're bringing back another Group Buy for the Mazda6 community.

We got everything straightened out and we promise satisfaction!

Advance Tuning Products has recently made available several products for the Mazdaspeed6 enthusiast.

Orders:
1. 4DRHTRD - GT3071R Turbo Kit Shipped
2. 4DRHTRD - GReddy BOV Flange Shipped
3. Franchize - GT3071R Turbo Kit Shipped
4. Franchize - FMIC
5. Atriz - Downpipe Shipped
6. Peanutsparts - GReddy BOV Flange Shipped
7. Forresttang - GT3071R Turbo Kit Shipped
8. 4DRHTRD - GReddy BOV Recirc Adapter Shipped
Above is a list of paid members. Please contact us if you find an error.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Pathik,

I don't see where the BOVs, flanges, etc. are a group buy. I think you should remove those items from this thread.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Hopefully you'll actually be able to place this order! :sarc:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
is the turbo available without their down pipe?
[/b]
Yes, but I don't know if it's avalable as a GB.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree, the Flanges are not that easy to lower in price or consiered a GB item unless it is with the purchase of an ATP Downpipe, Turbo, or Turbo Kit.

The Turbo is also available, PM me for pricing. Turbos bolt up to the stock exhaust manifold, do not include the DP or the 3" turbo inlet. It does include all hoses/lines/fitting and connections.

I will update the first post tomorrow with pricing on BOVs and BOV+Flanges. Great dealson the HKS BOV, as well as the GReddy BOVs.

Downpipes, Flanges, BOVs ship immediately, The ETA for the FMIC and Turbo Kits are in the first post.

Sale ends on 12/31. Any questions, post 'em here.

Thanks,
Pathik

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'll pass thanks, based on past reputation.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 'POS' plastic inlet connecting the stock/aftermarket intake to the turbo inlet will be replaced by ATP. It will be replaced by a 3" Turbo Inlet, MAF Holder, and all fittings, filter, etc. You will see some incredible gains here alone, even on a stock turbo! Basically an SRI.

Tight space though, I wonder how they will fit it into that area, but it seems possible.

Yes, those who have made any purchase from us may contact ATP to verify their order. We will provide you an ATP Order number for assurance once your purchase/order has been made with Performance Racing.

will ATP be offering a upgrade from the POS plastic up-pipe for the stock turbo?
[/b]
My system is showing you have already received your BOV Flange. Hope you enjoy it!

Also, Atriz has received his downpipe yesterday as well. Can't wait for some pictures!

I ordered myself one last week and it shipped out same day. Should be here Thursday and will be going in the car once I get my car back from Mazda (Hopefully soon)!

Turbo Kits are still expected to ship out within a few days :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
I'll pass thanks, based on past reputation.
[/b]
I'd have to agree... and tell others to be careful..

·
Registered
45 Posts
yes, i received my BOV flange, and intsalled it yet last night w/ my greddy BOV.

I LOVE IT! sounds great under the hood of a MS3

but i notice, I've been getting quite a few backfires, since I'm runnng it VTA.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, VTA will cause a lot of backfiring. Should be OK to go VTA with an upgraded turbo, DP, Exhaust, but I'm not too familiar with these things to be honest.

Also, an update. ATP says they are ready to begin shipping Turbo Kits TOMORROW!!! :D
Great News!

We have been forced to end this GB on the 18th of this Month. On that date I will lock/close this thread and anybody who has any questions at all, please PM me. Check back often for any updates or is we will be re-opening the GB. We are under new management, so to speak, along with a new website, etc. So we are busy will other plans as well. With a larger staff, we are able to maintain fast, accurate email responses with any questions you may have.

If you plan on purchasing, try to do it before the 18th of this month. If you cannot order by then, just PM/Email us and we'll try to help you out and let you know when we can get your order in.

Email us anytime at [email protected]

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Just ordered mine!!!!

Any info on that CEL eliminator, possiblility of shipping with the kit?

How can we find out when the kit shipped?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.