Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Welcome to the club. There are a number of threads related to grills. Also, check out the pics section and the garage if you want to get an idea of what the different options are.

Also, be cautious when buying from kh-plus. Just know what you are getting into before you commit to anything.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Also, be cautious when buying from kh-plus. Just know what you are getting into before you commit to anything.
[/b]

Ya...he sells JDM parts that are not necessarily meant for the Mazda 6 but for the Atenza i believe. I bought a grille from hk-plus on ebay for my 6s and he provided me with great service. He painted it and shipped it in a very timely fashion but the fitment wasnt amazing. Couldnt complain for the price though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the 05 mazda 6. Hopefully it'll fit! Thanks for the input about the badgeless grill, its pretty nice, but I was looking for one with a badge. I think the badgeless looks nicer on other colours such as black tho.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Mazda OEM sports grille is the best deal around anymore. Looks great, and price is amazing, and it comes with perfect fitment and paint color.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I have the 05 mazda 6. Hopefully it'll fit! Thanks for the input about the badgeless grill, its pretty nice, but I was looking for one with a badge. I think the badgeless looks nicer on other colours such as black tho.
[/b]
thats why you get CF.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts