Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've posted. Can anyone tell me if the atenza grills are the same as the us? I know the bumpers are different, but I'd like to put the sport grill frout m eBay on mine and want to make sure it will fit.

·
Registered
52 Posts
From what i heard there a tad bit different, ive also wanted to do this but i believe it involves fabing up either the bumper or the grill to make it work or both.. it takes someone actually buying one and testing it to have a definitive answer tho...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I reached out to several sellers of aftermarket grills, all of which say the fit is different. Either way you would have to cut out the stock section of the NA grill to see if it'll fit...I had debated on doing it myself but wasn't willing to A. take the risk of cutting only to have it not fit, and B. paying for international return shipping if it doesn't fit and have to figure out a way to fix what I had cut out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
5 Participants
coopdiggitymofo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing