Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted a grey speed 6 coming out of Shaws this afternoon around 1.30 with tinted windows, sharkfin and I think you had a 6club sticker on your drivers side rear triangle window...

EDIT: Baby Blue i know it was'nt you!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I spotted a grey speed 6 coming out of Shaws this afternoon around 1.30 with tinted windows, sharkfin and I think you had a 6club sticker on your drivers side rear triangle window...

EDIT: Baby Blue i know it was'nt you!
[/b]

lol...how you know rheo?

btw...sucks you didnt' make it this weekend! the party was sick!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Very possibly was me.... I'm trying to think if I was in Shaw's at any point.....?? Dunno.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very possibly was me.... I'm trying to think if I was in Shaw's at any point.....?? Dunno.
[/b]
If you have those mods I doubt it was anybody else. Where do you live? I drive to MMK every day and maybe we can meet up sometime... I live in Nashua, and Hockeyguy lives down in Acton, we should all go for a cruise with our speeds :drive:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Im hoping to get mine back tommorow night so this weekend im down to do some cruisin.

·
Registered
361 Posts
If at any point you guys want to get together, I'm a tech out of the Merrimack Verizon garage. I cover the entire southern NH area. Pick a spot and I'll find you. I have friends that live in Merrimack, Hudson, Milford, Brookline, and Manchester. So I am ALWAYS driving around those areas, That's why I'm not sure if I stopped in Shaw's or not.... I was between houses all day on Sunday.

Even if we just want to meet and say "Hi", you guys can always stop at my garage (under the powerlines next to the Bud plant). Let me know and I can PM you my cell #.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hokcy where is your car???

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to be negative but the dealership that you are recommending sold him a car with a few major problems, its being serviced for a blown bov and rear diff.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Yes but those are issues that other people have had here and I am sure that they were good about getting it fixed. I know the rear diff was a prob a lot of people have had. It is not the dealer fault.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Ya dealership has been great, no problems with them the people who towed my car tho did it wrong and thats why I have the problems. I should be getting the car back tonight. As for North End mazda they went above and beyond in my situation here and I will recomend them to anyone.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Ya I talked to them today brought my car in for service, an oil change! They are great and they tld me about your situation.. THey did bust my sirius reciever but Mark the service guy is gonna get me a new one no ?'s asked! They felt bad about the tow situation too! The good news is that within a year they are going to be a SPeed dealer!!!! Yay! Where did you take it to get fixed?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts