Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm Monev; new to this forum. I saw the Mazda6Club.com sticker on another 6 while driving one day and finally got around to getting here =)

I have a Black 05 6s Sport; her name is Rhiannon. She's kinda fiesty =) Only mod we've applied are the clear taillights. Although we'd like some input on others; specificly ones that improve fuel efficiency and horsepower.

Look forward to chatting with you all!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome to our humble little (hehehe) club!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the club. There's plenty on here for just about everything you want to do to your 6...and then some! :)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
welcome. i hear that racing strips add 5HP, and the club sticker adds 10. you cannot go wrong with the CPE MAFci, cold air intake system.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, well, unfortunately we like her being solid black. it looks clean and sharp. in fact, if i could maker her even blacker, or actually absorb and draw light out of the air, i would =). guess ill have to settle for finding black rims (or a place to give mine a nice black powdercoat or something).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
Monev The Gale
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing