Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,

Had a Mazda 6 for just over 2 years now. Really happy with it, great too drive, and looks great.

This is a global comment, but in relation too Melbourne (Australia).

With the threat of petrol moving up, what thoughts have people put in place too allow us too drive our beloved Mazda 6 in the years too come.

Sure, the cost of petrol for some is neither here nor there, but others it needs too be a consideration.

Our family run around in a smaller vehicle too and from work in the week as it is a lot cheaper too run across the board. And also it puts the miles into that and not the Mazda.

But on weekends we drive the Mazda.

But I certainly want too keep my Mazda for many years, but the threat is that fuel will sky rocket further, and in the next 12 months could be 40% higher.

Sure, it is maintained well, driven sensibly, but just wondering if anyone has thought of options too modify there existing engine too allow for bigger savings:

eg going too gas etc

Just want too stay one step ahead.

Regards

Barnesy

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
With the ever rising fuel costs I think we're doing our part in conserving fuel better than all the owners of trucks and SUV's.

BTW.....Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
979 Posts
We can not do anything about the gas prices so you might as well enjoy the ride.. Welcome to the club!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
speedgal
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing