Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. Proud owner of a 2014 Mazda 6 Touring in MT. I actually purchased it January of last year, just never got around to posting on here. This is the 3rd consecutive Mazda I've owned and its my favorite thus far. I've done a few modifications to some of my previous cars, including my last Mazda 3, and I promised myself I would leave this car alone... But I believe that will change soon. I just recently installed a subwoofer and amplifier with the help of this site, and I have a set of HID's on the way. Once that is out of the way, if time and money permit: tint, get wheels powder coated in black, paint brake calipers yellow, and then lowering springs. That's a long ways away though. Added a few shots of my current 6 and my last two Mazda 3's .

·
Registered
540 Posts
3+3=6! Welcome! hope you enjoy your new ride as it sounds like you have been! I did the same red foot well mod to mine but now i need new mats, ill get speed6 mats when i twin charge it XD either way im rambaling on, Hope you dont have any issues with your 6 but in the case you do were around :) or even if you got questions we'll be here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts