Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw from the colur chart that there is a green colour for the M6. I'm curious though....Has anyone seen one in green yet?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Green colour Mazda6'

Originally posted by CHY

I saw from the colur chart that there is a green colour for the M6. I'm curious though....Has anyone seen one in green yet?[/b]
Not yet.

I think green is not a color that many will choose. Even for any other car model.

·
Registered
244 Posts

Originally posted by CHY

I saw from the colur chart that there is a green colour for the M6. I'm curious though....Has anyone seen one in green yet?[/b]
IMHO the green looks kinda gaudy with those chrome taillights (have seen it IRL). Maybe it's better with red lights :p

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

I don't think my dealer has sold even one green...

The silver, the red and the blue is what is moving here.

·
Registered
157 Posts

Saw one coming homw frome school, looked ok but nothing as awsome as the blue or silver on it. Only thing is I twisted my neck as it went by.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Oh....and maroon too. So far, I've only seen one in Singapore.

I guess that's why the dealer here impose a S$2,000 penalty if your have placed an initial order for maroon, and later decide to change the colour.

Same goes for black colour as well. I guess these are the colours that won't sell too well.:D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Hey...what's up????

That's definitely a SEDAN with a rear wiper. Notice that there is no brakelight in the trunk.

Green is a nice color, but perhaps not on a car. And try to keep that clear paint fresh!! (phew!!!)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Yup. All Atenzas have that. Isn't it time for England, Australia, New Zeeland and Japan to join the rest of the world and change into right hand traffic????

In Sweden we did this 1967...:sarc

·
Registered
17 Posts

Hey don't forget India, Pakistan and all of SE Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia) is right-hand drive too - that's alot of people and a big car car market. And for those of us in Australia, we don't have the same problem as you Swedes had in the '60's, as it's not like we can drive our car to other countries!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Yeah, that's true. And there are plenty other small markets also that haven't understood this with where the steering wheel is supposed to be...:D

Anyway, for Australia (and other "isolated" markets) it's true it doesn't really matter. But I'm sure there would be other advantages (like if you ever rent a car abroad) with changing.

But it's a costy procedure, and it isn't very easy either. In Sweden they did it on September 3d 1967...I was a month old only, so I didn't have anything to do with that.

Anyway, it was complicated as I said. They stopped all traffic nationwide between 01.00 and 04.50. At that time, everyone who was going to drive had to move their car from the left side to the right side of the road and park it there. At 05.00 sharp they were allowed to start driving.

During the night everyone involved in the road departments were changing signs, repainting roads etc.

So...order restored (we had right hand traffic between 1718 and 1734 also, when some jerk decided we should suddenly drive on the left side of the road. Well drive and drive...you know what I mean!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Matt
There is no brakelight at any Mazda6 sedan its trunk..[/b]
:sarc Ofcourse there isn't. That was my whole point - to show that the picture was of a Sedan with rear wiper...:D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

It's quite like a diper. (It rimes with that too) But with the purpose of keeping dry, not in the rear, but in the front.

So I guess a rear wiper sort of IS a diper, come to think of it...:sarc

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Originally posted by duck979

is this 6 lowered???  it looks really good even w/o the side extensions[/b]
Nope. Not lowered. It has the 17" without front air dam, rear valance or side skirts. Stock ride height looks very nice on the 6.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts