Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Reading Topic: Greddy Response - Turbo

But what about the Mazda6s? :(

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

Not if you relocate the battery to the trunk and put in a different air intake set up.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

I dunno. The battery relocation wouldn't be that hard. I did it with my Probe. The air box would be even easier. But, it's all speculation until someone comes up with a kit.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

I don't know that that frees up enough room for the turbo, intercooler, and all the associated plumbing though. I'm sure someone's trying to do it right now, but we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
75 Posts

Best possibility for the 6S is probably a twin screw SC from Kenne Bell. They allready make them for the escape/tribute 3.0 which is the same block. They would be the quickest out with one if the desire was there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Greddy Response - Turbo'

well if anyone has a 6 i then you have plenty of room. in the coming weeks the 6i manifold will be fitted with an adapter for a T3 turbo. i will post pics when they are available in 2 weeks. if anyone is interested in purchasing an adapter for building your own kit let me know. we will also market a turbo package in about a month

·
Registered
171 Posts

Originally posted by perfworks

well if anyone has a 6 i  then you have plenty of room. in the coming weeks the 6i manifold will be fitted with an adapter for a T3 turbo. i will post pics when they are available in 2 weeks. if anyone is interested in purchasing an  adapter for building  your own kit let me know. we will also market a turbo package in about a month[/b]
Round how much will it cost?

·
Registered
298 Posts

good question!!!! :) i can ONLY imagine how much it would cost for a V6 :-(, plus the installation... OUCH :-(

Elmer

Originally posted by Iz Me MJ

Originally posted by perfworks

well if anyone has a 6 i  then you have plenty of room. in the coming weeks the 6i manifold will be fitted with an adapter for a T3 turbo. i will post pics when they are available in 2 weeks. if anyone is interested in purchasing an  adapter for building  your own kit let me know. we will also market a turbo package in about a month[/b]
Round how much will it cost?[/b][/quote]:)

·
Registered
14 Posts

install on the 6i is not a problem. the 6s wellll.....................
anyway i wiil have some prices in two weeks. just the adapter wont be much.
engine management is a little tough but we are working on it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Greddy Response - Turbo'

Hey perfworks...
any pics yet?? got a website were i can view this turbo? and any other accessories??

thanks
Elmer

·
Registered
8 Posts

I think the turbo or Vortec/Paxon SC is best for the 4s whre the 6 would really benefit form the Kenne Bell unit. The one for the escape REALLY woke it up!

Bryan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts