Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I'm looking to get the Greddy EVO2 exhaust. I was wondering on what you guys think about it in general. Does it come in dual exhaust or is it just a single can? The reason I'm leaning towards the Greddy is that most people don't have it on here. I know it's pretty pricey, but I'm willing to go the extra mile. :D I've seen it on Mr. Tea's car and looks really good, I'd probably do the same body work he did. Any feedback on this would be great guys. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Alright guys I'm looking to get the Greddy EVO2 exhaust. I was wondering on what you guys think about it in general. Does it come in dual exhaust or is it just a single can? The reason I'm leaning towards the Greddy is that most people don't have it on here. I know it's pretty pricey, but I'm willing to go the extra mile. :D I've seen it on Mr. Tea's car and looks really good, I'd probably do the same body work he did. Any feedback on this would be great guys. Thanks!
[/b]
dual exhaust. big huge tips. looks ridiculous on non-sport bumpers. might be ok with sport but its still too big for my tastes.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
yeah, just go over to Andrew and see what he'll charge to take it off my car and fit it to yours....it's just a small section that needs to be fabbed. i'd just need to see what Andrew might charge me for just some 3" piping and resonators (or a local shop) and you can have my exhaust for whatever he charges me.

...but you should get the kartboy hangers. they can swing around a good bit without them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts