Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

good ol' tennis elbow until i can afford PC.... :tear:

and a side note, damn that meguair's marine wax really works quite good on my oxidized cf grill... not as bad as before, but i'll do it properly during summer to make it look as new, and by that time, i should have my own PC.. lol... :nana: sorry Chris !! ehehe...

btw, looks funny with the winter tires on huh ? and yes, i tire-dressed them... :laugh: shiny winter tires !!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oooh... nice wax job.. what did u use??

·
Registered
635 Posts
nothing better than looking a nicely waxed car ... all my hard work at sealing it was undone when Krown blasted it their rust-proofing stuff ,lol ... no more shine .. haha

·
Registered
682 Posts
Very nice Tim. I took advantage of the weather on Sunday to slap on a quickie coat of Turtle Wax on mine.

When are you stopping by to "buff my ride"? :p

·
Registered
797 Posts
the Meguair's Gold same as you and after wash spray thingy the name is Ice

here ill even post a picture

this is the ice one but i got the new one they sell (canadian tire) for some reason i cant find it in the site

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL.. i c.... yeah i have that too, but not the spray kind.... i usually use that when i m washing my car at the self serve wash, since it will be under the sunlight... lol.. but this time, i washed my car at ard 630pm and i went inside my gf's garage to apply wax... lol... but good job man !!

oh Steve, u want me to "buff your ride" ?? hahah.... yeah sure, next time when i "wax" and want to "buff", i'll PM you !! hehe...

Sunny, why didnt u use the electronical rust protection ?!? lol.. too late now... LOL...

·
Registered
682 Posts
Electronical - it's how waterloo eng. students spell "electrical".

... in the same way Texans spell "nyuk-ya-ler" instead of "noo-clee-er"

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sunny, why didnt u use the electronical rust protection ?!? lol.. too late now... LOL...
[/b]
probably not a topic of discussion here but the electrical rust-proofing doesn't work as well as oil based ... This is from what I've read on the internet ...

·
Registered
544 Posts
LMFAO

you know whats funny i acutally put tire shine on my steelies looool

[/b]
//

off topic here, but is your car lowered??if so whats it lowered on??

·
Registered
797 Posts
lool theres a reason why i have it on the banner...i was looking for just Mazda but didnt find. and way to lazy to custom str8 goodz has one too but its off now flew off...but yeah reason is when i go out with my boys and they bring their whips we all have a banner sticker that represent their own car so ppl know we're together.....niiiiiice

VERY NICE

I LIIIKE

and yeah my car is lowered Eibachs but get tiens better

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tim... is "electronical" even a real word? :)
[/b]
LOL.... well....... ummm..... i guess i was in a rush was thinking electrical and electronically... LOL...

Electronical - it's how waterloo eng. students spell "electrical".

... in the same way Texans spell "nyuk-ya-ler" instead of "noo-clee-er"
[/b]
Yeahh... woot woot.... we waterloo people even have more words in our dictionary than the rest of the cities !! .. lame....

is that how the texans really spell nuclear?? lol...

probably not a topic of discussion here but the electrical rust-proofing doesn't work as well as oil based ... This is from what I've read on the internet ...
[/b]
hmm i c... i thought it was a good approach.. oh well.. my 6 has been rust-proofed ever since i got my car brand new... can i see any pic of your car got rust-proofed? cz i have this "orange-peel" at the bottom part of my car <-- where the side sill is

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I'v eseen it on other cars too. I think blue6 has it on his...its a stone chip resistant coating i believe. I could be worng in your case tho...it could be stone chipage.

Electrical rust protection. First hand experience it works. I know that for a fact. i've seen it...used it, hope to apply it with this car if it ever gets driven in winter again.

LOOOOONG story short....the electrical rust protection system puts a chrage into the fame and panels of the car to prevent REDOX reaction from formg rust on the exposed metal surfaces. If you want a detailed explanation of REDOX PM because it goes in to complicated chemistry theory. It stands for REDuction OXidation reactions. Google it if you like.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
LMFAO

you know whats funny i acutally put tire shine on my steelies looool

[/b]

I've been looking for a Mazdaspeed banner like yours, where did you get it..??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts