Mazda 6 Forums banner

Great Drive, Seeking Some Immigration Help.

476 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Olyredsix 
#1 ·
Just popped in, but I drove up to Bralorne BC this weekend Even took the 6 up the Hurley forest service road, which is better done in a jeep. If you guys havent been up there, at least to Lillooet on 99 which I think is unlikely if you have lived out there most of your lives, but very much fun. I've taken the 6 up there three times with no travel problems other than a stone hitting my windshield from mowers. Although most folks would use the more appropriate Ford pickup truck to get up there. I need one. And some advice on immigration. I have a pretty good job here, but I am really worn out on the gerbil wheel. Since I have a 50% interest in a home, I have a place to stay. College educated, bureaucrat, but wouldn't flinch at other work. Living in Bralorne would necessitate other types of work. Any help would be useful. So many mazda 3s on the road, but I saw maybe one or two other 6's on the way to and from.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.