Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
5,827 Posts
i ordered like 10 of these right after he posted about them. there a really bright white color. no blueish tint or anything. they are pretty bright, but def wouldnt bring any extra attention from a cop being that they are still just white.

· Registered
78 Posts
Okay for those who bought these, how long have you had them installed for? Cause i bought some LED's that are like this off of Ebay. my tag lights are still fine from what i can see but my headlight 194's gah... already like 2 LEDs are flashing off and on while the lights are on, the other one has LED's that are already blown out. So i definitly want to make sure these are GOOD quality before i blow another 6 bucks on lights for my car that is going to last only a month.

So my questions are,
Are they Good?
How Long will These last me?
Has anyone else had problems with them?

Attachments

· Registered
5,827 Posts
the ones i bought from the link are all still working great in 3 of my different cars. so no problems there at all.

BUT, i did buy some red LED's for my gauges in my 626 from the seller on ebay that used the pic you posted above. and after a week, one is already bad. but for what i spent, i cant really complain.

· Registered
671 Posts
Clicked on link, "error there were too many redirects" can anyone shed some light? I really want some LED's for my Domes :70:

Edit: it works now! got 3 packs of them! :D

· Registered
1,926 Posts
Anyone know where I can get these same size LEDs in red?

· Registered
1,926 Posts
Yeah that's what I figured, just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.