Mazda 6 Forums banner

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Video!

19K views 48 replies 23 participants last post by  1low6 
#1 ·
#12 ·
man i havent played GT since 2...This game looks tight as hell, i just might get a ps3 because of this game

#14 ·
they better have a mazda6 in there! lol[/b]
i thought when i was watchin the trailor i saw a rx8. that should be good enough right? :laugh:

#18 ·
This will be awesome. I have every single GT ever made. They are the best haha. I wish they would make it for ps2 and 3 not just 3. Oh well, sick game.

#20 ·
Hopefully we can take cars and licenses from the saved games of previous GT versions. I know they allowed it in the previous versions so I'm hoping they'll continue the trend. Hopefully they'll allow gobs of money to transfer as well. I don't have enough time in my life to spend starting from scratch.

#21 ·
And once again I will but a game system only to play 1 game.... thats right I will end up paying 400 bucks to play GT5 and nothing else... and I will be happy to do it too....

#22 ·
found this today:
<a href="http://generationdreamteam.free.fr/Quizz.html" target="_blank">real or gt5 quiz:
</a>

was pretty easy, got 14/15, but there were a few head scratchers in there :headscrat:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.