Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
And once again I will but a game system only to play 1 game.... thats right I will end up paying 400 bucks to play GT5 and nothing else... and I will be happy to do it too....

·
Registered
436 Posts
found this today:
<a href="http://generationdreamteam.free.fr/Quizz.html" target="_blank">real or gt5 quiz:
</a>

was pretty easy, got 14/15, but there were a few head scratchers in there :headscrat:

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
in gt4 they had the 6i maybe this one will too and maybe 6s (highly doubt that though) :swearin:[/b]
ummmm didnt they have a 6s hatchback and a MS6 concept in GT4??? im pretty sure.... actually i know i have 2 of each :D lol

but ya that drivers veiw is sick!!! i cant wait :D

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I just played GT4 last night and the power of the 6 was in between the 6i and the 6s. GT4 has the Mazda6 concept, Mazda6, Mazda6 Touring Car, Mazdaspeed6. I'll have to check after work what the displacement was for the Mazda6.

·
Registered
281 Posts
ummmm didnt they have a 6s hatchback and a MS6 concept in GT4??? im pretty sure.... actually i know i have 2 of each :D lol

but ya that drivers veiw is sick!!! i cant wait :D[/b]

I just played GT4 last night and the power of the 6 was in between the 6i and the 6s. GT4 has the Mazda6 concept, Mazda6, Mazda6 Touring Car, Mazdaspeed6. I'll have to check after work what the displacement was for the Mazda6.[/b]

haha, i have a fully tuned, super outrageous 341whp +nitrous, 12second mazda6 and it is amazing!!! lol, i have a really nice replay of me whoopin a viper and some paganis and stuff on Autumn Ring, Tokyo Route and Deep Forest :D lol, i feel like such a nerd.... but GT is amazing :)[/b]

sorry guys my bad lol just a friend told me i really dont have the game so i'm rong but i'm glad i'm rong cause i think ill get gt4 now lol and yes we are BAMF nerds :thefing:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
This would be the only reason for me to buy a PS3, but GT3 and 4 were pure disappointment.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
jus got the demo, does anyone know how to unlock the next gen atenza?[/b]
Which demo....GT HD demo or GT Prologue Demo? GT HD demo has the track in the alps and GT Prologue demo has the Suzuka track in Japan. The GT HD demo does not have the next gen Atenza.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts