Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
That driver view IS nice..i like how the lighting changes and how the shadows shift, very realistic. 16 cars racing at one time should be nice too. I hate that track they're on though, its all about trial mountain!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, they still have some more to do with the game, but when the full version comes out next year, my electricity bill will skyrocket and my girlfriend might leave me, cause when I'm not at work, I'll be RACING!

·
Registered
626 Posts
man i havent played GT since 2...This game looks tight as hell, i just might get a ps3 because of this game

·
Registered
626 Posts
they better have a mazda6 in there! lol[/b]
i thought when i was watchin the trailor i saw a rx8. that should be good enough right? :laugh:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Thank God I'm graduating in December... otherwise, my spring semester grades would go to shit.[/b]
I knew a guy that dropped out of school because of GT. :laugh:

It's funny, but I am serious.

·
Registered
427 Posts
This will be awesome. I have every single GT ever made. They are the best haha. I wish they would make it for ps2 and 3 not just 3. Oh well, sick game.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hopefully we can take cars and licenses from the saved games of previous GT versions. I know they allowed it in the previous versions so I'm hoping they'll continue the trend. Hopefully they'll allow gobs of money to transfer as well. I don't have enough time in my life to spend starting from scratch.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts